Why Content Marketing Automation Works?
Content marketing automation has the power to revolutionise your business. Allowing you to;
- Take control of the revenue your business generates
- Develop a predictable revenue stream
- Build a robust sales pipeline
- Drive business growth
And for you, the business owner, this means;
- Increased sales
- Improved profitability
- Reduced stress and worry
The statistics supporting Content Marketing and Marketing Automation are well documented and results are at times astonishing.
Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6-9 months. (Source: Gartner Research)
Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost. (Source: Forrester Research)
Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads. (Source: The Annuitas Group)
Imagine for a minute, what difference would the following mean to you?
- knowing that immediately a prospect becomes a lead that they will be fully managed, developed, nurtured and even converted without you having to lift a finger.
- knowing that every social media channel has a direct, content-led, measurable route a sale.
- knowing that every time a lead becomes hot that they get an email making them an offer they can’t refuse, and you get an email telling you.
- knowing that you can generate more leads at a lower cost than ever before, and that those leads were 10% more likely to lead to a sale.
This is the reality of cutting edge content marketing automation.
It is an opportunity for small businesses to target their most profitable prospects and provide a natural and compelling pathway to purchasing from you.
Interested? For a short introduction or a personally tailored demo of how content marketing could change your business, click here…The goal of Content Fusion is to generate sales leads and convert them into paying customers. For us social media, content marketing and marketing automation is always about lead generation and sales.
We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Their marketing advice has been really valuable in building my business. Adam knows his stuff inside out, is right on top of the latest developments in the field, and is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure I achieve my business development goals. you will be in very good handsScott Hodson